Today, we had orientation and a campus tour of the University. It sounds like it is going to be a really relaxed quarter, nothing too difficult. My teacher, Professor Dan Levi, is more interested in field trips and experiencing Thailand than doing homework and writing reports. I am ok with that!
We have a lot planned for the upcoming weeks. Lots to do, with very little time. Last night, almost all of the Cal Poly students went to The Warm up as a group. We discussed plans for the weekends and what to do. I really like the other students on the trip and think that we have already gotten along very well. Everyone is very open to explore Chiang Mai and wants to do everything as a group. Its not hard to rally up a group of 15 people to go wherever we want to go.
Last night at the Sunday night market, I bought 7 shirts, a pair of pants, and a hat and spent around $40. The shirts are very very comfortable, lightweight and flowy. Definitely good shirts to lounge in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds great so far. I am sure you will have no problem getting everyone together to do things as a group. You are the Julie McCoy of CalPoly. And if you don't know who Julie McCoy is, Google it.
ReplyDeletegoogled.
ReplyDelete